The Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Copenhagen is official representation of Slovenia in the Kingdom of Denmark, Republic of Iceland, Kingdom of Norway, Kingdom of Sweden and Republic of Finland.
The main objectives of the Embassy are:
• To promote ever closer political, economic, cultural and other forms of cooperation in the countries of our accreditation
• To promote Slovenian interests in the above mentioned countries
• To provide consular assistance to Slovenian citizens in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland and Norway
• To provide the Slovenian legal and private persons with the best possible information about the countries of our accreditation and their business environment
• To provide the best possible information about Slovenia and its business opportunities to the legal and private persons in the countries of our accreditation